Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting Back to the Fun STuff

It took me 3 long weeks but the blanket is finished and has been delivered to a happy customer. Whewww!



I am ready to get the nook cleaned up and back in motion. I think my first priority should be getting some bow and flower barrettes and headbands done. Why, you ask? Well take a look at what I am dealing with these days (times 2). Don't get me wrong, I love the curly hair but, oh my, it requires some serious attention. That is some crazy hair on one fantastically crazy little girl!



5 comments:

Rae said...

Shannon -

Thanks for stopping by again! I love those little curly heads! Have you seen the headband pattern (free) over at HellomynameisHeather? It looks really cute and comes in a little girl size too.

I have been sewing for myself for years but not until the last year or so did I start "improvising" with patterns. I'm sure you'll find that after awhile you'll be able to "wing it" too!

Autum said...

Love the blanket, love the crazy hair and really love the great big smile!

Tausha said...

ok-don't think that i am psycho-but I love you! I love your style! I love your hats and that the fruit double for barrets! I love the clotehs that you make for your cute little girls! I love that their hair is crazy-theirs looks like my little darlings. (except on sundays when I have to do their hair) I love th purses! I love the little ones with all the little pockets for all us moms crap! I love it!
I havn't checked out the other blog-maybe u alredy know this. Secret is in the sauce-you should go and check it out! you would gets lots of traffic if you want it and sell your stuff cause it is darling!!!!!!! You should do a giveaway of a little clutch and a fruity barette or two and then you should pick me!! Random? Total!!!

Philigry said...

beautiful, beautiful blanket! i love it.

Sandra Evertson said...

OMG, what a little doll! And the blanket is a Masterpiece!
Sandra Evertson