Thursday, June 5, 2008

When It Rains...

It seems to pour. Do you find that to be true? I had all of this forward momentum going with the shipment for the store and here is all I have been able to produce in the last week.


Don't get me wrong, it is a beauty of a tutu, but one?? Let me share with you the box of what still needs to be finished.



We had a little family crisis last week which took up a good portion of my time and I was commissioned to do a baby blanket as well. I feel like that project takes priority since the baby is due in 2 weeks. Yes, that's right, 2 weeks. I did steal away with my little sis and get some pretty serious thrifting done this weekend though. I will show and tell as soon as things slow down a bit.

I just wanted to share the chaos and hope for a little friendly crafter support. Now I am off to GET SOMETHING DONE...hopefully!

No comments: