Ella is in the pink. When I first put them on her, she said "Oooooo Mama, I just love my clown pants!" OK, so they may resemble what a clown wears but when you are 4, you can rock the clown look!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Fancy Schmancy Pants
Even though my space is severely limited, I have not been able to quiet the beast within that absolutely must sew in the spring. Warm weather clothing is simple to make and invites the most fun colors. My girls are not always going to be this size and so willing to wear what Mama makes for them. Can't pass this up!

Ella is in the pink. When I first put them on her, she said "Oooooo Mama, I just love my clown pants!" OK, so they may resemble what a clown wears but when you are 4, you can rock the clown look!


Ella is in the pink. When I first put them on her, she said "Oooooo Mama, I just love my clown pants!" OK, so they may resemble what a clown wears but when you are 4, you can rock the clown look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your girls are so adorable and the pants are super sweet!
Please tell them they have to stop growing! ;) LOVE the pants!
Thanks girls!
Mim, I've already tried. They refuse.
Your girls are so cute!!!! Mine just gave up diapers. I can't believe I have no more diapers to deal with. The pants are really sweet! I love the ruffles!
Post a Comment