Baby Dutch Onesies
Originally uploaded by shannonleighdesigns
Baby girls, baby boys, good heavens we are about to be blessed with all kinds of bundles of love. Can't forget about those boys. Stuff for them isn't frilly or pink, but I had just as much fun making these onesies. I can't wait to see baby Dutch in the tie!
3 comments:
What lucky babies, you make the cutest things! Our family and friends are pretty much out of that stage now, I miss it a little.
-----------------------------------
My photography is now available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
Love the boy stuff!!!! I really heart that elephant!
So nice to see cute boy stuff, since I live in a boy world :)
Oh My, soo soo adorable. I love the bright colors you use. My nephew lived in onesies and my SIL would have adored these.
Post a Comment