And look what you can do while wearing your new mittens.
Make super silly funny faces!
Gotta admit that the lovely thumbed mitten of the previous post turned out to be practice. Since finishing the inside-out, way too big mitten, my skills improved. I had to make 2 more to have a wearable set. What a great skill I have now though. I'm off to make 2 more pair for the other munchkins.
6 comments:
They're so cute!!! And so is the cutie pie wearing them!
I'm very impressed! Good work!
Oh that is great! So cute! And I am totally cracking up here because I too taught myself to do a mitten this year (I however, still only have one little sad guy waiting for a mate) and MINE CAME OUT INSIDE OUT TOO!! So funny. I finally got my knit-prolific sister to help me out so now I think I can make a second one. It'll probably be finished just in time for spring. (:
Good girl! Great Job!!! Please allow your mama to tell you how impressed and proud I am of your new skills. The black outfit with the hat is gorgeous too. You are a VERY clever girl mylove!
love them! so cute!
I would just like to say that THIS was the post that inspired me to finish my toddler mittens. I would also like to say that your mittens look way, WAY better than mine. (:
Post a Comment