Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome Baby Brooks!

OK so I am a couple of months behind on this welcome message. My dear friend, Aunt Shelly had the most beautiful baby boy in January. We didn't know what she was having so I waited to start his gift until he arrived and revealed himself.

I made him a Retro Sport Sweater from the Subime Third Little Hand Knit book. I am over the moon for every pattern in this book. I suppose that is a good thing since there is some kind of baby boom going on in my life right now. NOT in my house, I should clarify.

This is made with Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk DK. It is light and scrumptiously soft. I hope that he will wear it on cold evenings this spring and summer.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks chicki!!!!! I LOVE it! Looks store bought and designer :)

Shannon said...

Oh shite, Mim! I didn't think you come by here much. Since I haven't been posting, I assumed no one stops by. Sorry to ruin the surprise. It's on its way to you:)

25BAR said...

You made that? Very cool.

girlytwins said...

Wow. That looks fantastic!! Seriously they would sell that in Nordie's :)

Beth said...

whoa, that sweater is so adorable! I love that charcoal grey color too!

Beth Madigan LCSW, ACC, BCC said...

It is magnificent! He will be the best dressed boy in town. I want one too. ;-)